Monday 29 June 2009

Iweb Experience

My iweb experience has been very enjoyable, I have learnt a lot from this lesson about how to make a web page how to hyperlink and how to upload content onto the page. In the same Lesson I learnt about key Internet terminology such as Netiquette (The etiquette on the Internet) and what cyberspace is. The lesson was very use full as we will be using the iweb program to make our web pages for our coursework, the program was very easy to use and I picked up the tools fast, I still need to learn things such as how to make content on the page down loadable. I have also been looking at the option of pod casting for updating my blog, it could be much simpler to do a podcast for my blogs and very existing. Overall the iweb experience has really helped me to understand the Internet a lot better and I feel that when making my web page I will have the skills I need.

No comments: